We are open for business but our services are operating with some changes to ensure the health and safety of all our cleaners and clients during the pandemic.
Clean All Blackpool Ltd would like to thank you for your continued support at this difficult time, it is much appreciated.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are the recent onset of any of the following:
- A new continuous cough.
- A high temperature.
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness. However, if you have any of the symptoms above you must stay at home and arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19.
Latest Government Advice
- The government permits domestic cleaners to work inside people’s homes provided government guidelines are followed regarding social distancing and staying safe. See extract from government website:
“Where it is necessary for you to work in other people’s homes – for example, for nannies, cleaners or tradespeople – you can do so. Otherwise, you should avoid meeting for work in a private home or garden, where COVID-19 Secure measures may not be in place.”
- Work in the home like cleaning can continue provided the person carrying out the work has no symptoms and that no-one in their household is shielding or self-isolating.
- Social distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained.
- Travel to and from this type of work is allowed.
- No work should be carried out by any tradesperson who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
For the safety of both Clients and Cleaners, we have introduced the following rules based on the latest guidelines.
- Clients must not allow cleaning if anyone in their household has symptoms (however mild), or is shielding or self-isolating. If you or anyone in your household have any symptoms, please let us and your cleaner know as soon as possible.
- Cleaners must not clean if anyone in their household has symptoms (however mild), or is shielding or self-isolating. We have informed our cleaners to let us know if they or anyone in their household displays any symptoms.
- Clients must stay in a different room to the cleaner. Social distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times.
- Face coverings are not mandatory, however if the client asks for them to wear one, then they should be prepared to do so.
- We always ensure that the same cleaner attends the same clients each clean.
- Cleaners must at all times observe social distancing of 2 metres from anyone in the property.
- As always cleaners must never under any circumstances, take anyone (including children) with them to a clean.
All our cleaners have been provided with extensive guidelines to follow during their scheduled cleaning visits.
- Thoroughly wash their hands before, during and after their cleans with warm soapy water.
- Surfaces should be cleaned using regular products and then where possible, disinfected using a product that is certified to kill 99.9% of germs.
- Special attention should be paid to “high touched” areas such as door and cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops etc.
- Warm water (not hot or cold) should be used when cleaning surfaces and mopping floors, to maximise the effectiveness of cleaning products.
- Use disposable or machine washable gloves.
- Open windows where possible for ventilation.
- Wash cleaning cloths and mop covers at a high temperature (60°C or above) after every use.
- Avoid shaking dirty laundry and soft furnishings such as bath mats and rugs.
We are in constant contact with all our cleaners and are asking them and yourselves to take all the precautions you can.